Apr 5, 2008

I'm nervous!


I'm looking at the enormous pile on the dining room table wondering how I'm ever going to lug it all through the airport to a hotel 2000 miles away tomorrow. It'll be an adventure. A friend on the trach forum was just telling us about her trip last week to Cincinnati. She had to sprint with a stranger carrying her carseat to the gate. Oh gosh! Please don't let that be me tomorrow. Actually she is going to be there on Thursday. Her son is getting his LTP surgery that day. I am so excited to meet her in person!

Today Ainsley was making sounds with NO PMV! I can't believe it and am so excited to get the results of this scope and see if that swelling has gone down. Of course I'll post as soon as I know but that appointment isn't until Wednesday. Only a few more minutes are left of my 30's. I think I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment