Nov 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wish I was writing some thoughtful words about what I'm thankful for, there are plenty of things, but no I am prepping vegetables and cleaning my house because I'm CRAZY....and offered to host Thanksgiving this year. Now before you go reporting me for working my kids into the night, let me say that they wanted to help. I gave them this job because after helping prep the brussel sprouts they were begging to help with something else, my cabinets were sorely in need of cleaning and I figured maybe they'd clean one and then go off to bed. But they thought it was fun!?! That word actually came out of their mouths. We had to force Evie to go to bed, she kept saying she wanted to do "just one more". Steve suggested that since Evie will do ANYTHING to avoid going to bed we need to have her clean the cabinets at bedtime more often. Hmmmm. Not a bad idea. Kidding. But the cutest thing was that Ainsley saw Evie and Adrian cleaning and she crawled over to that towel drawer (remember my last post) and got herself a rag to help clean! Can you believe that?! Anyway, I couldn't wait to share that one. I'm pretty impressed with how she's putting things together these days. I hope everyone has a really wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for reading and caring about Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment